Daintree’s Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® practitioners help you avoid common pitfalls and obtain the most financially advantageous settlement possible.
- Being emotionally attached to assets rather than thinking strategically about maximizing resources after divorce and in retirement.
- Making piecemeal financial decisions instead of understanding how the overall settlement will impact your financial future.
- Failing to explore the difference between an adversarial divorce and a more collaborative process where you are an active participant and the ultimate decision maker.
- Keeping a residence you will not be able to afford.
- Disregarding the long-term impact of inflation, investment returns, future transaction costs, and taxes when evaluating settlements.