When you first start your career, there's a lot to figure out, from creating a budget to managing debt and navigating the confusing world of workplace benefits, not to mention saving for retirement. It can be confusing and even overwhelming, but Daintree Advisors is here to help.
Don't have time for the full webinar? Here's the direct link to specific topics covered in the webinar:
- What’s the first thing you should do after graduating college and starting your first job?
- Finding your credit card interest rate (and what’s typical rate)
- Understanding your credit score
- How can I raise my credit score quickly?
- Let’s talk about student loans
- Recommendations for student loans with extended forbearance due to the pandemic
- Should you buy or lease a car?
- Why set up a ROTH IRA?
- The difference between an IRA and a 401k
- Tell me about a 401k
- Saving in a 401k vs. paying down credit cards
- Who to list as a beneficiary on your 401k
- Resources for understanding investing/investments and retirement accounts
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Navigating workplace benefits