Part of our NextGen series and led by our Millennial advisory team, this discussion helps young professionals develop an understanding of common investment vehicles and how to apply them, become comfortable with their financial situation and understand how it relates to investments, learn how to maximize workplace retirement plans, and learn the importance of investing outside of a retirement plan.
Don’t have time to watch the full webinar? Here’s the direct link to specific topics covered in the webinar:
- What are the main investment building blocks?
- Stocks vs. Bonds
- Active vs. Passive investing
- Mutual funds and ETFs vs. individual securities
- What about crypto?
- Age and risk tolerance
- How do you define and measure risk?
- What is the right balance for me? (60/40 vs. 80/20)
- How to utilize workplace retirement plans
- Common investment options in a workplace retirement plan
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Should I save for retirement before saving for college for children?
- Using a Roth IRA to fund a college education
- How much should I plan on having for retirement?
- Benefits to investing outside of retirement plans
- How to begin investing outside of workplace retirement plans
- How should I save for my other goals?