Why hire Daintree Divorce Consulting?
How can Daintree Divorce Consulting help me?
- We will help you build a complete financial picture to avoid surprises or unexpected consequences.
- We will suggest creative strategies and work together to help you reach a favorable financial outcome.
- You will understand the short-term and long-term impact of every financial decision you face.
- We will offer insight into the pros and cons of different settlement proposals so that you may choose the option most consistent with your goals.
- You will receive personalized reports to illustrate your financial status, cash flow, and net worth pre-divorce and post-divorce. Reports are updated throughout the process to keep you informed.
- We will produce powerful case exhibits for you and your attorney in the form of spreadsheets, graphs and tables that clearly convey the results of our analyses.
- We will provide an objective viewpoint during an emotional time to help you make difficult financial decisions.
- You will avoid the common financial mistakes made in divorce and choose the best settlement options for you and your family.
Most importantly, you will transition successfully into your new financial reality with a game plan for financial independence.
I have an attorney. Why do I need to work with Daintree Divorce Consulting?
There are three parts to every divorce: the Legal, the Emotional, and the Financial. You need an attorney to provide legal advice. You may need a mental health professional to help you navigate your emotions. You need Daintree Divorce Consulting to provide financial perspective and advice. We become part of your divorce team working alongside your attorney and other advisors to provide guidance, education, support and analysis of financial issues. We help you make rational and informed financial decisions. Working collaboratively with each other, we offer the creative options and financial strategies necessary to ensure you obtain the most financially advantageous settlement possible.
What role does Daintree Divorce Consulting play in gathering financial data?
Once all the data has been gathered, we help you and your attorney prepare schedules of Assets, Debts, Income and Expenses that must be exchanged with your spouse under penalty of perjury. We can work closely with your attorney to compile comprehensive document requests, interrogatories, and depositions. We save you time and money by focusing on your financial information, allowing your attorney to focus on the legal aspects of the case.
How does Daintree Divorce Consulting differ from other financial planning professionals?
We understand the intricacies of divorce and have the expertise and experience to guide you through the process.
Who should utilize Daintree Divorce Consulting?
We work with clients from a variety of backgrounds, including but not limited to:
- Couples or individuals
- Families with one primary wage earner
- Dual income families
- Retired individuals and couples
- First or second marriages
- Families with and without children
- Individuals and families with significant or moderate assets and income
- Families or individuals with significant inheritance or potential inheritance